Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apk For PC Download
Free Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apk For PC,Windows 7,8,10,XP Download.Free Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apk Download for PC Full Version.Download Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apps for PC,Laptop,Windows Latest Version.There have lost of free apps for pc.If you like these apps for pc just try Wefbee For PC.If you’ve feed up with playing your Mpekuzi Blog For PC on your small Android screen, let us show you how to run android apps on pc windows.You can run Android APPS/APK Games on PC or laptop using an Android emulator app.
Download Free Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apk.Free and safe download.We works as apk downloader for pc to help you install Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apps Games available on Google Play Store too.Just Download android Apps Games on desktop of your PC.If you like Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi APK Just Download tweakbox For PC.You Can Download Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi APK for PC Here.
The description of Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi
Invite your friends to play online and carry the fun with you wherever you go! Challenge the pros in our Jawaker competitions! Start your own exclusive game, chat in complete privacy and join our community of over 4 million players from around the world!
Hand is not the only game you can play on our application, enjoy an array of the most exciting card games offered by Jawaker such as Hand Partner, Tarneeb, Syrian Tarneeb 41, Trix, Complex, Rummy, Partners and Estimation.
– Join any of our daily competitions and stand out among all card games professionals!
– Jawaker is completely free to play online!
– Play against real people anytime you want!
– In-game chat features for ultimate fun!
– Personalised profile picture from your facebook account!
Follow us on our Facebook page to get the latest from us! facebook.com/Jawaker
Cheers to all our Jawaker players, and game on!
Hand is non-partnership game played with 2-5 players, 2 sets of cards with 2 jokers (106 playing cards). Dealing and playing are counter-clockwise. Each player’s mission is to meld all his cards or add cards to existing melds.
Cards and Dealing
Each player is dealt 14 cards, an extra card is dealt to the player on the dealer’s right, and the rest of the cards are placed facing-down in the center of the table, this pile is called the stock pile.
* The player who has 15 cards starts the game by discarding a card to the “discarded pile” in the middle of the table. The turn then passes anti-clockwise, each player having the option to either draw a card from the stock pile, or pick the last card from the discarded pile. In both cases each player should discard a card to the discarded pile to indicate the end of their turn.
* If the player decided to pick a card from the discarded pile, they are obliged to meld using this card before discarding another card (see the “Melding and Adding Cards to Existing Melds” section below).
* The round ends when one player melds all their cards. Each game consists of 5 rounds.
Melding and Adding Cards to Existing Melds
* The player is allowed to make the following melds: sequential cards of the same suit, or the different suits of the same card. A meld has to have a minimum of 3 cards and a maximum of 5. A Joker can be used as a wildcard to replace any card the player doesn’t have.
* The sum of cards in a player’s meld must be at least 51 when melding for the first time. After the first meld, the player can meld with no restrictions.
* After the first meld, the player can also add cards to existing melds freely.
* If a sequential meld contains a Joker, and one of the players holds the card the Joker is used to replace, the player is allowed to take the Joker in exchange for that card. In the case of a Joker and 2 cards of the same ranks and different suits, the Joker is considered a replacement for the 2 other cards and a player needs to have those cards to get the Joker.
* When calculating the sum of melds, a Joker is equivalent to the card it replaces and an ace is equivalent to 11, unless used in a series of A-2-3, in which case it is equivalent to 1.
* The winner of the round is the first player who’s out of cards and is given a score of -30, the rest of the players have their cards added to their score (11 for each Ace, 15 for each Joker, and 10 for each J, Q, or K). 100 points are added to the score of any players who did not meld.
* If a player melds all of their cards without adding any card to existing melds, this is considered a “hand” and is calculated as -60. Players get double the value of their cards and 200 points are added to the score of any players who did not meld.
* The winner of the game is the player with the lowest score at the end of the 5 rounds.
Other Types of Hand
* Hand Partner
* Hand Saudi
How To Play Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apk On PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop,Windows 7,8,10,XP.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apk file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Hand, Hand Partner & Hand Saudi Apps Games on PC.